- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Sands of motion is that state of absolute stasis that does not allow us to escape from situations of suffering. You are trying very hard to change your state, but the hard sand does not allow it. That is "Sands of Motion"
Born in Rome in 1970. His artistic career began around 1990, initially becoming passionate about advertising.
He accidentally discovers the airbrush as a pictorial tool and acquires a basic model for the first experiments and to acquire the technique.
He understands the expressive potential and, despite not having an artistic background, he begins to make the first paintings.
In 2015 he is co-founder of the Arts in Rome association, thanks to which he comes into contact with the world of painting and drawing and allows him to learn and learn more about the techniques. He therefore left the personalization sector to devote himself fully to painting.
He followed many basic and in-depth courses and learned drawing and anatomical figurative painting from many Italian and foreign artists including Carlo Alberto Palumbo, Glenn Vilppu, Ciro Palumbo.
Taking up the initial passion for dynamism and narration, he explores the themes of classical (especially Baroque) and contemporary painting and applies his computer and graphic knowledge to the design of his paintings.
The use of 3D software allows him to create the figures and settings of his works to lead to his first personal exhibition dedicated to this method: Ultrareale.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070