- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This painting is from my Internal World Series, exploring the beautiful strangeness that comes from our Internal World. This colourful, textured abstract landscape shows my love of colour, shape, line and movement. While this work is influenced by the Irish landscape, as the painting progressed my unconscious took over and it became an organic, intuitive process.
This atmospheric painting is made using layer upon layer of textured paint giving a sense of history and a sensuous quality to the piece.
MARTINA FURLONG – BIO/ARTISTS STATEMENT
Martina Furlong was born in Co.Wexford, Ireland in 1974, moved to London in 1999 and returned to live in Ireland in April 2015. She received a BA (Hons) in Fine Art Painting from Limerick School of Art and Design in 1996.
She has exhibited in the UK, Italy, America and Ireland and her work is in private collections across the world.
In 2019 Martina was one of five artists selected to create an 8x12ft painting for The Place of Picnic Art (PoPA) wall at Electric Picnic.
“The artist must train not only his eye but his soul” Wassily Kandinsky.
We all have a voice inside us that wants to be unlocked. Painting is my way to unlock that voice and to share the beautiful strangeness that comes from that internal world. I paint from the inside out.
My colourful, textured landscapes and abstracts in oils and acrylics show my love of colour, shape, line and movement. While my work is influenced by the things I see and experience daily, as a painting progresses my unconscious takes over and it becomes an organic, intuitive process.
These atmospheric paintings are made using layer upon layer of textured paint giving a sense of history and a sensuous quality to each piece.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070