- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Original Abstract Acrylic and Mixed-media Painting on Canvas. 70x100cm. Certificate of Authenticity is included.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to contact me, it will be a great pleasure to help you.
Viktoria Ganhao is a contemporary painter, working as a full-time artist. She was born in Kyiv and grew up in an artistic family, since a very young age the artistic environment surrounding her, made her explore painting which became an integral part of her. She worked in the Fashion Industry for 17 years and pursued an entrepreneurial career, lived in 6 countries, never stopped painting on her free time, selling her artworks privately through word of mouth to friends and collectors, mainly in the USA, UK, Ukraine, Spain, Austria, and Portugal.
She creates mostly abstract and semi-abstract landscapes/seascapes in oil and acrylic on canvas. Her paintings are based on her own unique thoughts and experiences, having traveled worldwide to more than 40 countries and sometimes on photographs taken during her travels. She prefers to paint in silence and in quiet places to better feel the emotions and thoughts that she transmits to her paintings. She wants her paintings to create a moment where the thinking process stops and intuition and a better understanding of yourself take over. This way each painting is one-of-a-kind as it reflects a unique experience and moment.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070