- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
An original abstract painting on dibond aluminium.
This abstract painting was created using a variety of acrylic paints and mediums.
It is framed and ready to hang.
If you are looking for a contemporary look and would prefer the painting without a frame I can attach aluminium fixings.
Please note due to the nature of the material the edges can be sharp when left unframed.
This is an Original Acrylic Painting from my Abstract Fluid series of works.
Authentic, original acrylic painting that is ideal for a stylish modern interior.
Please note that the process used to create this artwork can be a little messy and the aluminium has to be handled while the paint is still wet so the rear of the board may have paint on it.
The process used to create this painting relies upon a variety of responses.
From the fluidity of the paint medium and how it moves and flows to the temperature in the studio and how rapidly the paint mix dries.
The paintings are built up of many colours of paint mixed with medium each interacting in a slightly different way to another.
The final outcome can never be totally controlled which means each piece is totally unique.
A signed Certificate Of Authenticity will be included with the painting.
For orders outside the UK all duty fees or addition taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Please contact for shipping expenses.
UK-based Kris Mercer is an award-winning painter with an eclectic taste and has for over thirty years been working on abstract and representational works.
She has a passion for abstract expressionism and the unexpected outcomes that it presents. Her new series seek to explore colour and shape through energetic, incidental brushstrokes. Dripping and pouring paint onto the canvas, she is motivated by probability and expectation as artistic tools.
Her representational work, on the other hand, is traditional with a contemporary twist. A passion for architecture, a casual interest in people watching and a lifelong love of photography are the inspiration for many of the paintings.
A limited palette of colours is context driven by scene.
Her work is held in collections in the UK, USA, Europe and Australia.
She studied Art and Design as a mature student at Mansfield Art College leaving with a distinction in 1996.
Although accepted on a Fine Art Degree course in Derby, Kris spread her wings and moved to Cyprus with her twin daughters to pursue her artistic endeavours.
Returning back to the UK in 2000 she had been working on both figurative and abstract works. Gaining awards and recognition at home and in the USA.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070