- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
“Spirit of the Nature”, 2019, oil on canvas,102x76 cm
I felt the “Spirit of the Nature” that we all know already deep in ourselves in my first oil painting on canvas which I expressed the nature of the European landscapes and its elements which belong to western art. With triptych because of being my first and the being a base of for the others.
Seha Nur Karatas
The Work of Seha
Seha is building a new life away from her motherland. An artist doesn’t go with only a luggage to somewhere. An artist carries and brings everything with her; memories, essence of places and childhood dreams.
As an artist who grew up in Istanbul, she carries the spirit of different landscapes and the manifest of the different colours which come out from the same light source of the Earth.
Seha is an artist from Istanbul. She grew up in Istanbul where the smell of the sea mixes with the smell of the old spice of street markets and ancient history which shaped her understanding of art philosophy.
Seha attended Kocaeli Art School in Izmit, where she studied Fine Art Ceramics. She practiced and produced studio ceramics for numbers of years. Seha moved into practicing oil painting and illustrations.
Seha moved to London 2 years ago where is working as a freelance painter in her own studio in West London.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070