- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This is a large watercolor and ink work is created within a complex layout of shapes and forms using a strong interplay between drawn lines and shapes and numerous color hues. The geometric lines and shapes are created with black Indian ink and the shapes are individually filled with a combination of two tone/hue vivid and soft/pastel watercolors .
This work continues the series of works inspired by natural flowing patterns and rhythms I observe in the sea and its life near where I live at the North Welsh coast.
This painting is created on heavy weight 300gsm/140lb acid free Fabriano watercolor paper using high quality watercolors and ink which has the highest light fastens /fade resistant rating and is acid free and waterproof.
The size is 70x50 cm/27.5x19.6 inches and it has an unpainted 2cm white border all around it ,and it fits well on an A1 size frame or similar.
This work is unframed .
Stefan Fierros is a full time artist currently living in the U.K. He grew up in Madrid,Spain and he has been painting most of his life. He has lived around the world in Spain, Mexico, Paris and the U.K. This has created a very mixed cultural background which has influenced his work. Working in Painting & Drawing his work is mainly abstract expressionist but also often includes the subject of landscape and nature in his work. His main interest is in 'the nature of the spiritual' and different 'states of being' he experiences in nature and emotionally which inspires most of his work. He studied art at the Institute of Fine Art & Design in Southampton, England. His work can be found in private collections in the UK and abroad.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070