- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Studio shot close-up of the iridescent surface of a soap bubble surface, mirrored four times to form a repetitive, abstract and slightly surreal pattern. Each pattern is different, unique and lives for a few seconds only.
Limited edition, printed on Hahnemuhle Photo Rag paper with white border
Daniel is a German photographer, based in London since his photography studies at the London College of Communication in the mid-90s.
With a deep background in photojournalism and studio stock photography he has spent years concentrating on the “perfect” image with maximum detail and resolution. Moving away from commercial photography, he is still using these skills. However, he is now more interested in the abstract aspects of the world around us, and its photographic representations. Abstraction can guide the viewer’s attention away from details to a bigger picture. To achieve this, he often uses movement blur, long exposure or creates repetitive patterns from his photographs.
Married to a Mexican, his private and artistic life revolves around the triangle London - Munich - Mexico City.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070