- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This artwork is a digitally produced piece which reflects the beauty of nature. The beauty of the world, and the creations. The contrast of the woman against the green trees, mixed with clouds, mountains and red makes the lips stand out. The lips show an angry bold cloud, which is a visual play on my poem 'I let you kiss my storm and you just let me go". The storm referring to the lips which are central to this artwork.
Someone who's very much in touch with my own emotions, feelings and expression. All my work is a reflection of myself and how I see the world. The world is a beautiful place in the hands of some cruel people. I paint often as a getaway from the world, I also create digital art.
I studied Fine-Art, Expressive-Arts during school which led me onto exploring Art and Design in upcoming years during college and now at University. I am constantly exploring and finding new ways of working as I do not like working in one specific style. Currently, studying Graphic Design as a degree course, art really has become my escape. My paintings carry a story and are a direct reflection of who I am and how I respond to my surroundings.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070