- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
an original watercolour of shopfronts and houses on The nedre korkirkealimennigen street in central Bergen Norway on an late summers afternoon.
on nedre korkirkealimennigen Bergen Norway one can find many interesting boutiques and restaurants .
Im a self taught artist painting mainly in Acrylic and more recently watercolours former member of N.A.P.A (national acrylic painters association) also semi professional photographer.
Whenever I start making art, I try to work towards a particular vision of how I feel the end result should look.
In doing so, I find my work takes different twists and turns and can often develop into something completely different to what i first imagined. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It just means my initial vision has mutated into a different version of what I first perceived. and hopefully make people think about the world differently
I might not always achieve my vision, but I certainly enjoy the process of creating art and my goal is to enrich and elevate people consciousness, and to enable people to react more to their environment to also see their surroundings however mundane and banal in a new light .
My work ranges from the context of the urban landscape to the sea and rural landscape, to presentations of movement depicting transport Often focusing on the trappings of power and the rituals needed for it’s effect, or evoking the traditional distancing of the supplicant by those in power, giving voice to those who are often unheard, or revealing the power of language through history. The work takes on various forms intended to draw in the viewer as co-author and witness, create new and unpredictable cycles of thoughts and associations, providing an experimental chance to challenge one’s perceptions, perspectives and assumptions.
The media I work from are mainly photos occasionally from pencil sketches on paper and canvas my painting style in my early work would probably come under the "photo realist" category my style has become more loose and fluid .
I have sold several pieces of my work and would be interested in collaborating with an organisation such as
Lumiarts in order to bring my work to a larger audience and expand my artistic horizons
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070