- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This is the first painting I did this year after a ten year hiatus. It was inspirational to pick up my brushes again and the result was this beautiful creature. I've been fortunate you've seem a few flying high over head and admittedly my painting does it little justice but I enjoyed creating it.
I have been painting sporadically for the past twenty years but only recently have I had the desire to paint every single week. I am now 48 years old and live in the North East of Scotland. I am thing the wasted years of inactivity but am determined in some way to make that lost time up. I paint with acrylics on canvas mostly but also do charcoal work and oils.
I have been very self critical of my painting style by thinking I have not been loose enough and that everything had to be too exact and precise. I am trying to change that by using pallet knives and larger brushes. I'm getting there but I'm not done yet.
I've been painting wildlife, portraits and abstracts and am enjoying it immensely. I'm continuing to grow as an artist so fingers crossed I can get there.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070