- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Gainsborough Parish Church has witnessed plagues and battles over its long history. Oliver Cromwell walked beneath the medieval tower and some of his soldiers are buried in its shadow. The rest of the church is Georgian and stands a stone's throw from the Old Hall, the seat of the Lords of the Manor in Tudor and Stuart times. Some claim it's haunted but I have yet to meet one of its ghosts.
I was born in North London but have spent the last 18 years of my life in Suffolk. I'm very much into the creative arts with a career that involves acting, writing, TV and radio presenting, film producing and, of course photography. Since I was a child, I've been fascinated both by English history and the English landscape. As an adult, I have sought to capture my love of the past in a series of photographic studies that encapsulate the many facets that make up England's rich heritage. In my studies, I seek to capture the mystery of England's historic and magical past be it a cathedral, a castle, a Roman ruin or a windswept landscape. My preference is for black and white studies as I feel that this medium brings out more of the character and mystery of the subject I'm photographing.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070