- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Surreal landscape that appeared in my minds eye while i was sitting in Hamstead Heath park. I named it " Stillness " but it is whatever you see and feel.
Covered with protectve spray.
My name is Tomas. I am self taught artist based in London.
I am mostly inspired by great masters like H. Bosch, S. Dali, Z. Beksinski. Well, i am quiet new in painting as i started jus 7 years ago when i've got a small canvas, two brushes and set of acrylic colours as a present from my wife. Since then i can't and not going to stop.
I hope my visions will reach more eyes and minds. I know my works are a bit dark and maybe disturbing to some people but that's what i see beyond reality. I rarely do sketches or plans, ideas coming as i touch the canvas with my brush and i feel possessed by something i can't put my finger on. Well, i have to go and continue on my new piece.
Thank you for your time.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070