- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Original Contemporary Seascape Painting.
Acrylic on canvas, heavy body smooth textured finish over the beach.
The painting is on box canvas with a deep edge, ready to hang. The painting wraps all the way round the canvas.
Pause. Reflect. Introspect.
Pause...our busy lives to observe the Technicolor wonders of the earth and our Universe..
Reflect...upon life's journey
Introspect...awareness in the moment, explore our consciousness, connect with our unconscious through the depths of introspection to find the answers we seek. I have been painting and creating since a very small child, self taught throughout; my works shaped over the years by life's journey. Art has always served as a tool for healing and emotional expression that was denied to me in childhood. I live in Cornwall, UK and love to capture the power of the ocean while surfing or walking along the beach and rugged coastlines. I believe the ocean provides us with healing energy and it is through my works I offer the viewer the opportunity to use my art as an instrument for reflection and introspection.
The objective for my works is to evoke and communicate to the viewer a feeling of energy and movement. Many of my works are fine art seascapes, though I do enjoy the freedom of emotional expression through more contemporary and abstract pieces. If I feel l need structure, fine detail provides me with those boundaries; while I capture the inspiration I feel from the energy of the ocean. If I feel disorientated, discontent or an overload of emotion; my more abstract expression absorbs this. In the other area of my professional life, I am a Psychology Lecturer; this further inspires me to explore the subconsious and conscious mind through abstract art.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070