- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Beautiful Buddha head, this amazing Acryilic on Gold Leaf Artwork is finished with with mixed mediums and crystal embellishments.
A deep and spiritual artwork that will look fantastic in any setting, be it domestic, corporate or public.
This painting is a totally “one off” original piece and is painted on a box canvas so there is no need for framing.
Ruth Studied art at the University of Roehampton, graduating from there in 2006 with a Degree in Art For Public Space.
She has been an artist and interested in art her whole life, and has worked full time from her studio in Surrey for the past 11 years.
“ Ive been creative ever since I could hold a pencil, I suppose that is when it all started “.
As a contemporary and figurative artist, Ruth is fast becoming recognised for her deeply embellished paintings and her extravagant use of unusual mixed mediums within her work.
She can now boast of some very high profile collectors and her work adorns the walls of many grand houses in this country and abroad.
Her love of horses is evident in much of her works, and her Roman Horse paintings are some of the most popular with her collectors, they are painstakingly painted onto gold leaf and take on an almost luminous quality, powerful and evocative.
When not at her easel, Ruth can often be seen on various TV arts and Crafts shows demonstrating new products and art techniques.
Her "Changing Light" works will continually command attention, these Striking paintings, normally landscapes alter constantly in appearance and reaction to the light and positioning of the viewer.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070