- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
"Surreal boat. Giethorn, Netherlands". 2016
C-type print, matte Fujifilm +PVC
This pleasure boat was captured during the turn, it turned out fantastic symmetry.
Projection in the space of Riemann, paradoxical-surreal boat in a other dimension.
2012 - Master of arts, KNUTD (Kiev national university of technology and design), Faculty “Film/Video and Photographic Arts”. .
Professional photographer, graduated from college KNUTD specialty “Artistic Photography” received a degree in “photographer”.
2009 – Member of the National Society of Photo Artists of Ukraine (NSPAU).
About my art project:
The classic fine art based on realism of the subjective perception of the viewer and the object tries to recreate it using asymmetric projection on a plane through a point in Euclidean space, similar to the human eye (the camera obscura, pinhole camera).
In the project «New age of photography» I filming the objects of real world and, using projection in the space of Riemann, I create new paradoxical-surreal objects in a other dimension.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070