- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
The vivid green stripes of this fan palm are highlighted by the light filtering in from behind. The geometric lines show strongly through the leaf, great for shade or protection from the elements. This is a great example of patterns in nature.
Victoria has always been passionate about nature photography. She looks for the beauty of contrast and patterns. She enjoys trying to capture nature and present it in ways we might not conventionally view it.
Victoria loves the colour and multitude of hues, pattern, symmetry and contrast found in nature which humans can’t replicate. She often finds sensuality in nature. She likes to present the simple beauty of nature as well as chaos and complexity of it just the way it is, with only minor manipulation.
More recently she has been experimenting with studio portraiture using different lighting. She captures the contours of the body and movement.
Her style ranges from contrast, abstract to presenting things as we see them. Victoria likes to draw the viewer in and encourage them to explore and question.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070