- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Oil on canvas board
Inspired by South Beach Tenby, Pembrokeshire, West Wales
canvas board, oil paint, cold wax medium
Oil painting on Canvas
One of a kind artwork
Size: 40 x 30 x 1 cm (unframed) / 40 x 30 cm (actual image size)
Signed on the front
Subject: Landscapes, sea and sky
Originally from Devon, I find a lot of similarities between the coasts, rivers and countryside of the West Country and those of West Wales where I now live.
As a Welsh language learner I am also interested in the links between landscape, history and language.
I have spent time studying art history, taking an interest in local art, galleries and artists, attending many local art workshops and I am a member of local art groups. I have also taken part in many on-line art courses and seminars.
I paint mainly in oils but recently I've tried mixed media art and have begun to introduce materials such as sand and slate etc. to add interesting textures and abstract shapes to landscape / seascape painting.
I go "Plein Air" painting one day a week in the spring and Summer. Painting out in the landscape is a completely different experience from painting in the studio. Painting outside in West Wales is a challenge sometimes, with changing light , weather..........and wildlife from angry horseflies to sandwich stealing Preseli ponies !! This year I attracted a large herd of friendly cattle who followed me around a large field at the foot of the Preseli hills.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070