- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Morning exposure is an abstract digital collage built up of various textures and bold geometric shapes with sweeping lines to create a juxtaposition within the work.
one of a kind giclee print printed on Hahnemühle German Etch 310gsm
def_type is a collaboration between Tyler Hobbs, g-logical, and The Most Active. Generative elements from Tyler's work are selected by g-logical and T.M.A., who then remix them into new, layered digital compositions that include unique components from their own work and styles. Bringing these elements together to create original one of a kind contemporary pieces of artwork.
With working in this way there is no set plan of what the piece will look like or what direction it should go in other than knowing the some of Tylers original elements are going to be used witch sometimes might be some geometric shapes other times some purpose built textures but once chosen by either T.M.A or
g-logical its up to that artist to take the piece in the direction that they are feeling and only when its finished is it shared back with Tyler and if both or all three artists are happy with the finished piece does it then make it into the portfolio.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070