- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
The path on the right is where I often take my dogs for their early morning walk. As the sun comes over the tip of the Island, so the buildings light up. This light and air are very clear. It is a moment that struck me and I quickly captured it in oil on a canvas. Also available as a giclee print on canvas - full size: £120.00
Painting has always been the main focus in my life. Intrigued by the emotional reaction that can come from colour combinations and fluid expressive lines. I like to keep the brush strokes visible without being an intrusion to the final image. Its like playing with paint. I find that the subject matter can dictate which media I use, loving all of them for their different ways of working and producing an image. My residency in 1993 with the England National Ballet pushed my work to a new level. Working with the dancers and sketching live performances made me work quicker. My most recent paintings concentrate on the patterns and colours in shadows particularly as seen in the tropics or a hot sunny day. Over a 40 year career in fine art I have produced illustrations for print and official and private Portraits, landscapes and seascapes. The sizes range from small intimate painterly landscapes to wall murals. I still love a challenge.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070