- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
An oriental inspired piece in a vibrant tomato red glass with real silver embedded into the design. Framed in steel which has been powder coated in black to provide a striking contrast. Can be made in other colours on request.
Based in Berkshire in the south east of England I developed a passion for all things glass more than 20 years ago. Its endless possibilities mean I have more ideas and enthusiasm for it than ever. Nothing is more exciting than opening the kiln after several hours to find a new creation, except perhaps when a customer falls in love with a piece of work as much as I have.
Glass, like wood, is a truly tactile natural material and people are drawn to it and want to touch it. Its colours never fade and the piece will last for many lifetimes.
My work includes fused glass bowls and plates, decorative pieces, 3D works, jewellery, mosaics and stained glass. Pieces include both wall hung and standing works.
I take my inspiration from whatever is happening around me. Recent pieces were inspired by African President Mugabe standing down, the rise of the Chinese economy, Spring flowers and my love of birds.
Commissions are welcome.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070