- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Medium : Acrylic on canvas
Year : 2018
Dimensions without frame 20" x 20" (50cm x 50cm)
Overall dimensions with frame 25" x 25" (65cm x 65cm)
This painting comes FRAMED and ready to hang as pictured.
From Merv's "Funny Farm" series
All paintings are signed, dated, and comes with Certificate of Authenticity to verify its originality and uniqueness.
Mervyn is a self-taught, self-representing artist. He has been creating art in various forms since an early age, but has had no formal training or education in fine arts. Initially dabbling in abstract art, his style of works have developed over his painting career and is mostly influenced by his free spirited personality. His fun, whimsical and quirky paintings are often filled with a charming humour and inspired by British word play. Mervyn's current works are based on his obsession with sheep and current affairs. He certainly enjoys the fun side of life and uses his canvas to tell that story. When he is not painting sheep, Mervyn experiments with his emotions by working on various abstracts.
Mervyn's works can be found in numerous private and corporate collections throughout the United Kingdom and internationally.
Born 1983 in Singapore, he now paints professionally as a full-time artist in Manchester where he calls home.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070