- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Passion and love for a beautiful world. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the world can be a dark place. Hidden between this crush of flowers is the love. Safe and protected. A unique piece for a unique person with an understanding of delicacy. For mum daughter or girlfriend.
Valerie’s mark-making is full of energy, feeling and movement.
She works and lives in Edinburgh where there is so much inspiration. You will sometimes catch her sketching in Starbucks or at the National Gallery in Edinburgh.
Using a variety of materials she produces one off pieces for the viewer to ponder over. Her favourite materials are ink, pastel, pencil and charcoal.
She has completed many successful art projects on her creative journey and enjoys the challenge of a new theme, recently returning to the life model.
Val is always glad to hear of client ideas for their own piece of art so feel free to get in touch.
Val also works as a wellbeing adviser and often shares her art skills and themes with clients on their mental health journey.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070