- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
"Duality" outcome of my long spiritual journey
This artwork represents the barrier between the world we live in and an unseen alternate.
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun the moon and the truth
My name is Sylwia Skoczylas-Quagraine.
I am a self-taught artist based in London
Most of my knowledge cames from books and short art courses. I deeply believe that life is a best possible mentor that you can get.
I am very experimental in my painting, and not bound by any art mediums or techniques. In this way, my paintings are free and spontaneous in reflect my personal emotions through the colours, themes and shapes.
The paintings are very intuitive, reflecting moods, energy and the deepest parts of my soul. I would love to share with you my passion for art and passion to create
I believe that my paintings bring positive energy and emotions to all experiencing it.
Whether you are an artist or you are just an enthusiast I hope you will take a walk with me...
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070