- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
City Point 3 is part of a series of work on Canary Wharf. This ink, pen, charcoal and pencil drawing is an aerial view through the clouds of this important business district in London. A graphic, cubist style has been applied to the Thames, the high-rise buildings and old wharfs in the district.
Brian Reinker’s colourful works depict real and imagined places with clean, crisp precision. Drawing from a career in architecture and design, he uses graphics, geometry and illustration to create cities, coastlines, rocks, mountains and waterways. In ways both insouciant and meticulous, Reinker renders hand-drawn scenes of vivid geographic fantasia using a variety of media.
Originally from the American Midwest via New York, London, and Cape Town, Brian's studio is a short distance from the Thames and London’s Waterloo Station. His art, which explores landscapes, the built environment, cartography, geography and colour, is included in collections in France, South Africa, Australia and the United Kingdom.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070