- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This black and white picture is a resent one I have done and I think it's the best thing I have done for years . The image depicts a scene in a park what is going on? Is it children playing or is a riot about to start ?
I am an artist working in London and the south west of England my artistic influences are cartoons folk art and doodles. My paintings and drawings are a subjective look at the world we live in.I often use different artistic styles in the work a melting pop of visual ideas. When making a painting I hope for the unexpected to happen something to surprise me picture making can be like a game you need to able to play. Sometimes to see the effort in the making of an image is the best bit. Another thing I like about paintings is to see the hand of the artist to be hand made (Man made). The world is changing so fast with modern technology computers and smart phones painting seems so old fashioned but it still very popular and existing.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070