- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
A square format painting on canvas inspired by the soft evening light of the Scottish coastline in winter. It has been painted using professional artist quality acrylics, and is completed with one layer of varnish for protection. The painting is initialled in the lower right and is labelled/ signed in full on the reverse. There are picture hooks and string on the back, so it's ready to hang.
The painting will be carefully wrapped and sent tracked and insured with a reputable carrier; a Certificate of Authenticity will be enclosed.
I'm a full time painter, and spent my early years near London and my teenage years on the Isle of Wight, followed by university in the UK and Canada. I worked as a therapist in the NHS and in private practice for many years before deciding to concentrate full- time on painting.
My home is now on the English/ Welsh Borders, with the beautiful hills and valleys of Shropshire and Wales almost on my doorstep. My work is informed by my love of travel and my background in dance and movement, and I'm inspired by landscape, coast, sky and the play of light and shadow as the weather moves over the sea and land.
I paint mainly in acrylic on canvas or board as I find this the most versatile medium for creating different painting effects; I rarely plan a painting in much detail however, as I prefer to be led by intuition and let the images emerge during the painting process.
I'm especially interested in the importance of art in connecting people with the beauty of the natural world, and their own creative potential.
Thank you for your interest in my work, and please contact me if there is anything you would like to ask about any of these paintings or prints.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070