- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Digital Art on Paper | Limited edition of 50
Archival quality original print showing bands of horizontal brush textures in shades of blue with cream textured overlay. Created using multiple applications with digital manipulation of marks, shapes and colour.
Year created: 2017
Paper: Hahnemühle photo rag 308gsm
Ink: Ultrachrome HDR pigment ink
Digital signed and numbered below the image | Certificate of authenticity included | Extra white border added
My limited editions are printed using Fine Art Trade Guild approved equipment. Each design is registered with the Original Art Register allowing me to display my images without the threat of copyright issues and unauthorised use.
I studied A level art at Blackpool and the Fylde College where I learnt the basics of drawing and painting. I progressed my work further by studying at The Cumbria College of art and design where in 1994 I achieved a degree in fine art.
After spending many years away from art I recently came back to it with new enthusiasm and optimism and have now adopted a new exciting approach to creating my abstract art by using digital medium.
My abstracts are produced as high grade Giclée prints and set into exclusive collectable limited pieces or open edition prints more suited to trade buyers such as interior design.
I enjoy creating abstract art as it has so many possibilities. I use simple eye catching colour combinations and try to come up with interesting thought provoking compositions.
To date I have my fine art prints displayed in various UK galleries and sell to interior designers and collectors. I intend to carry on my journey and look forward to creating more unique abstract designs.
Michael Hunter BA Hons
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070