- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Archetypes of live entertainment. An ironic duet, part marionette, part domestic, ethereal artists of movement.
Outside the big top July 22 , 2013. Nominated 2013 International photo competition , Black and White Spider Awards 2013. Permanent collection AXIOM Fine Art Consulting , Winter Park , Florida, 2017. This photo has sold 13 times since 2013 as of January 2018. Giclee prints start at number 14 , signed and numbered unless otherwise specified.
Professional photographer, part time dancer & choreographer. Winner of 8 international photography awards since 2013
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070