- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Akemi is an abstract resin painting. Akemi is Japanese for bright beauty. A striking colourful statement piece of flowing blues and pinks. Ideal for home interior including bedroom, lounge, office or kitchen space.
I'm a contemporary abstract artist, based in North West London, specialising in acrylic and mixed media paintings. I'm inspired by landscapes, nature, cities, travel, fashion and media. My work investigates colour, form, space and texture. Working with acrylic and mixed media, a blank white canvas takes on a new form through the expression of energy and begins to develop a life of it's own and a new entity, aiming to create vibrant and emotive works that allude to another world.
I have sold works in the UK and internationally, for homes, offices, cruise ships, interior designers, hotels and restaurants; exhibited in solo and group shows at contemporary galleries, as well as at a London Hotel, and leading Art Fairs.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070