- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I am a person of few words and find it particularly difficult to find words to describe our complex emotions. Due to this immense failing I believe I mostly paint from emotion. Looking back over the years and how my painting has changed and continues to change I can see my emotions were and are expressed and to me they are very telling; at any given point in time I can see in my paintings my state of mind, explained far better than any words, rather like reading chapters in a book, the story unfolds. We all have a story to tell! Hopefully one or two people out there will be touched in the same way, for a moment at least. I mostly use a pallette knife as love it's almost sculptural quality which I find immensely satisfying and a wonderful way to get the inside out!!
8 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070