- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
The beauty and versatility of colours / painting has captivated me from my childhood. My inspiration is fuelled by the natural world around me. To extend my infatuation with painting, I graduated in Fine Arts (Painting ) from a reputed College of Fine Arts Chandigarh India. I continue to experiment with various forms of artwork and my strengths lie in oil, acrylic, pencil work and mixed media. I work towards developing an intensely personal style, characterised by naive simplicity and individual sense of form and colour and intend my audience to relate to my work on multiple levels.
The creation of my landscape piece is through a dazzling journey to nature’s world of beauty manifest all around us. The initial marks evolve from an energetic dance around the canvas and the process is full of raw emotions and passion which leads finally to a piece projecting soul’s serenity.
Besides working on some commissions, this year I also enrolled myself with the Reading Guild of Artists.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070