- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I am a Cuban visual artist with a unique and dramatic style. I am a member of the prestigious UNEAC (National Union of Writers and Artists of Cuba) and a creative soul since I was a child. I have had more than 70 exhibitions in various countries all over the world.
My Afro-Caribbean heritage influences my choice of colours and themes.
My art is very symbolic and mainly figurative although I also do abstracts. My art pieces are mostly acrylic and mixed media paintings and I also do photography. Each project I undertake is different and consists of multiple pieces grouped around specific themes. I like to experiment with different styles and visual effects, textures, ideas.
I work on commissions as well and can tailor my style to the specific needs of clients.
11 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070