- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I'm an oil painter based in Hertfordshire, England specialising in both figurative and abstract art and the interplay between them. My artwork tends to reflect my preoccupations with light, colour, and effortless movement. Several years ago, my mobility and sense of balance were severely reduced by a sudden illness. Hence my work is generally populated by animals, women and intangible landscapes that I hope, convey both the fluent motion and calm stillness that I aspire to. I often use metal leaf and numerous layers of oil paint glazes to bounce light through the picture plane to create depth and luminosity.
No open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070