- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Robert Schoenfeld - Artist Statement
I am a Seattle Artist living in beautiful Seattle, and I am a graduate of the Kansas City Art Institute.
I specialize in large Color-Field Paintings that will bring beauty and color to any interior.
The Power Of Color
This is an important time in human history.
I feel that it is essential for all of us to bring out our unique gifts to help create a more
Loving, Joyful, Healthy, Prosperous, and Beautiful world.
Therefore, it is my mission to create paintings that are uplifting and inspirational.
In my paintings, I utilize color to create a visual environment of Beauty, Joy, Power, Healing, Refinement, Transcendence, Serenity and Delight! For Example - I choose color combinations of:
Blue: Healing and Calming
Green: Nourishing and Fresh
Purple: Sensual and Exciting
Yellow: Vital and Energizing
White: Pure and Silent
Violet: Up-Lifting, Passionate, Alive Red: Rich and Robust
Orange: Fun and Happy
1972 –1973 Western Washington University
1974 – 1975 Peninsula College
1975 – 1976 Kansas City Art Institute
1976 Graduated Kansas City Art Institute on the Dean’s List
Robert has had the honor of learning from some of America’s most creative Artist, including: Ken Ferguson, Peter Voulkos, David Shaner, and Paul Soldner, along with master Japanese Artist in Shigaraki and Bizen.
Robert’s Art has been featured in many publications including the cover of Designer West Magazine and Palm Springs Life, and on the TV series “Friends”.
Marriott Hotel / Times Square New York
Hilton Hotel / West Palm Beach Florida
Westin Hotel / Chicago
IBM / London
Sheraton / Hotel China
Swedish Hospital / Seattle
Boeing Corporate offices
Cielo Tower Building / Seattle
Sound Video Unlimited / Chicago
12 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070