- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Sarah Ramos is British, and lives and works in London. She began working as an artist in 2003, specialising in children's picture book illustration and went on to have two books published - ‘Saki and the Moonster’ and ‘Jimmy Rat’.
Whilst she loved working as an illustrator, Sarah's true passion is oil painting. After the publication of her books she decided to embark on this more seriously. She then began to produce singular paintings which reflect her intuitions and emotions and are inspired by observations from the world around her. As Sarah's work has developed, many of her ideas are now more intimate and stem from deep improvisation. She feels that a painting is it's own silent statement.
8 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070