- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
As previously front page illustrator for the Financial Times my style is naturally graphic . As artist in residence at Wembley National stadium in 2014 I painted many aspects of the stadium culminating in an exhibition. My love of the human form through dance is my main subject this coupled with the brilliance of stage lights and costumes of ballet and all dance styles are my subjects as well as commissioned portraits . All artists are self taught and must find their own way to their individuality and cannot comprise this journey. We expect artists to be fully developed but this process is complete only through the combination of subject and style, my own journey began as a child drawing through pleasure I paint still for the same reason.
No open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070