- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Born in Istanbul in 1981. Graduate from Istanbul University in 2002,
Started painting in 1988. Took classes from various reputable artists, including the legend himself Hasan Kavruk.
The main theme of my artwork is being free; escape from the rules that social life built for us, living this life as how we wish and to articulate the dilemma between reality and the dream world that I would like to build. I prefer Abstract as a style because it allows me freedom to express myself and the energy I feel onto the canvas through the colors. This helps me to equalize my soul, body, consciousness and subconscious. At the end this brings the spirituality.
Continue to work in her atelier.
2017 - "Monolog" - Cemal Reşit Rey Hall, İstanbul
2015 - "Complicated" - Akatlar Town Hall, Etiler, Istanbul
2014 - "No Name" - Katakulli Cafe - Bebek, Istanbul
2013 - "Saturday" - Beşiktaş Town Hall,Levent, Istanbul
2017 - Gallery Eksen, Maçka, İstanbul
2016 - Colorida Art Gallery, Lisbon, Portugal
2015 - Nişart Gallery, Teşvikiye, Istanbul
2015 - Akatlar Town Hall, Istanbul
2014 - Pusula Art Gallery, Harbiye, Istanbul
2014 - Akatlar Town Hall, Istanbul
2013 - Akatlar Town Hall, Istanbul
2012 - Akatlar Town Hall, Istanbul
2011 - Akatlar Town Hall, Istanbul
2015 - Linus Art Gallery, Los Angeles, USA
No open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070