- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
award winning self taught digital artist from liverpool uk.
i started creating art in 2005 after i came across the artwork of belgian surrealist rene magritte.
his work along with british artist storm thorgerson. both artists create scenes of of unreal and idiotic places.
that style of artwork really appealed to me and it was then i started to create surreal art.
my art has been exhibited in many galleries across the world also i have created art for book covers by famous authors and created art for music album covers in including work the english movie classical composer michael price. over the years i have had my art in many magazine publications the latest is a 14 page interview with a well known publication.
8 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070