- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I am a self taught artist from the mining town of Ashington which is in the county of Northumberland in the northeast but I now live in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
My artwork is heavily inspired by my memories of growing up playing out on the streets and in the back lanes, making our own fun and getting up to mischief.
As a young boy I was always drawing and showed good promise, however I never followed an artistic path and ended up in heavy industry. Many years later I was made redundant and found myself at a crossroads in my life. This coincided with me returning to my art, strictly for pleasure. As my popularity grew I found myself struggling to keep up with demand and work full time aswell. So about 2 years ago I took a leap of faith and went full time.
I hope you like my work and for some of you it may bring back some fond memories.
1 open listing
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070