- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Art makes this World a better place, and I am happy to be a part of this process.
About my work.
I feel that my work is a way to share the beauty and reify what I feel inside with the outside world with planned explosions and carefully applied swathes of color. The drama of nature is a significant feature in the work I produce. The mood of a sea or sky, I once stood on a cliff top watching an electrical storm at sea in the pouring rain just to capture the feeling.
Drama of the weather, the mood of the sea, seasonal light all have their own unique presence within the landscape.
Olena was born in the Ukraine to an artistic family, and spent much of her childhood surrounded by artists and opera singers.
She spent many years in the fashion industry having graduated from Kiev University of Textile and Design with a BA Hons degree in Fashion and textile design, with many of her designs being featured on TV and in global magazines before deciding to study for Art.
She gained her Fine Art Degree at The University of Art named after Salvador Dali ( Kiev) in 2003. After her Degree she continued to work as a fashion designer until she relocate to England in 2012. She has now left the fashion profession to focus wholly on her Art career.
Having always had a love for Art, and in creating fine art she now fulfils her passion with her work featuring in a number of galleries and private collections throughout the UK.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070