- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Born in cossack capital of Southern Russia, Rostov-on-Don, Natasha Kimstatsch moved with parents to Norway as a teenager. In spite of engagement in art world at early stage of upbringing, she put visual arts on hold for over a decade and dedicated herself to studies in Religion History as well as Art History with focus on Oriental Art at University of Oslo.
She started painting in her 30s as post-traumatic healing practice after the death of her father in tsunami in South East Asia Christmas 2004. Her path led her to the circle of students of Norwegian living old master Odd Nerdrum, with whom she never had opportunity to study personally, but had received advice and mentoring from several of his apprentices.
Natasha spent a year in Florence, Italy, reconnecting with past known for having nourished Boticcelli, Da Vinci, Michelangelo and later Antonio Mancini and Pietro Annigoni, who she is deeply bounden for her artistic growth.
She also on several occasions stayed in Madrid taking instruction from Arantzazu Matrines known for monumental fairy tale pieces being deeply appreciated and collected by George Lucas.
Natashas artwork are individually handcrafted pieces using highest quality materials as herringbone linen, lead, gold, grounded mother of pearl, resins, Maimeri Puro and Mussini oils.
Most of motifs are based on personal life experiences or visions received during sleep, upon which any association with previous rendering of topics is being discovered after the commencement of a piece.
Natasha is fond of polyphonic music and occasionally sings in Catholic or Anglican church choirs, and is author of monograph about life of Marchesa Casatti and artbook “Ultima Thule, journey in silverpoint”.
She now lives and works in UK.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070