- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
My name is Morsey and I am a self taught artist and a criminal lawyer by trade
My collection is all consuming and addictive.
My works are very tactile and consuming and appeal to even the most unsuspecting buyer.
Spectacular form and fluidity this collection is both impressive and modest .
I do not produce prints and never will. All work is original and one off.
I have works in private collections in the uk and Europe.
I have a substantial collection all originals no prints.
I produce works using acrylic and other mediums including oils lubricants and watercolours.
My works can be on a variety of bases however I favour stretched canvas , canvas board and wood.
Size is no restriction and my works can be to order.
No open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070