- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Hello, thanks for stopping by – it’s appreciated.
I have enjoyed a long career creating for a diverse range of clients from British Airways to Inperspective Records and I continue to offer originals and limited edition prints to private collectors.
I take pride in using high quality materials and will spend as long as necessary to get an artwork right – layering acrylic paint using knives and brushes, or hand drawing complex interacting themes with pencils and inks – I work in a detailed, constructionist method to control and hone improvised panoramas – in this way, each image is personal and unique.
I love the dramatic finish of a black and white drawing, but in contrast, many of my works are bold, bright, and reflective – using metallic, fluorescent and pearlescent paints that give the owner a new take on the image every time with the changing light. Either way, I strive to make my images satisfy when viewed both from a distance and up close – my happy clients tell me that they see something different every time they look!
To ask about buying my art or commissioning a new project, just message me and we can chat. I look forward to hearing from you.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070