- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Contemprorary artist based in London UK and Nice Cote d'Azure. After the long break and a successful career in digital world started to concentrate on art only. Work in variety of medium, predominantly oils and etching drypoint. The colour attracts light and I am facinated by the sea. The printmnaking, on contrary is dry, where the emphasis refined on lines. The subject of matter is always deeply significant whenever it represents Nature or Passion or the variety of dreams and life experiences. The creation is completely spontaneous process. I never do preliminary sketches and follow no preconcieved directions. Art evolvs over time in random ways - sometimes subtle, sometimes dramaric. Paiting is just another way of keeping the diary. Picasso
13 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070