- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
Mark is a Scottish based artist, designer and photographer, graduating from Edinburgh College of Art. As a designer, painter and art director - his abstract style is mature as well as diverse. His intrigue with abstract painting came even before college, and since that time he has been discovering and rediscovering its unique properties and flexibility. This becomes truly evident in his painting and the unique style of media he has developed. The textural and translucent properties of mediums make a unique painting style. Mark's paintings are very textural and emotional based. Using drawings and camera and any means to capture images, moods and textures as well as found objects. Many of his works are spontaneous which gives them a special quality.
24 open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070