- Artists work
- Exhibitions and Awards
- Delivery details
I was born in Hungary a little town on the bank of the Danube and I grew up among interesting people and water fowls.
I paint mainly large sized figural pictures in wich there aren't any water birds but there are some creatures reminding of birds with human eyes. These individuals also appear when I take a pen in my hand to write rhymes or a short novel.
I graduated from college with art and painting specialization. In the first period of my life I didn’t work as an artist, but as a police officer because of adventurousness and financial reasons. Recently I demobilized and now I paint pictures. I get inspired to my colourful pictures which create tension and tragicomical atmosphere mainly from life and criminal cases. Faces, eyes, movements, passion, happiness, weakness, all everyday human characteristics appear on the canvas. My traditional equipments are: oil paint, canvas, paintbrush and craft knives. My pictures appear in Hungarian exhibitions and art galleries. They are multicoloured, suggestive and recognisable.
No open listings
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070