- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
It represents the ruins of a church in London.
With a combination of colors (grey, green, brown, yellow, orange) you can see the old age of these stones and accompained by moss on the walls but with life inside with the plants.
I am an spanish artist. My passion for art started when I was 9 years old.
I graduated in Fine Arts in the University of Barcelona, where I specialized in painting.
A few years later I got interested in the world of Art Therapy and I decided to purse it, doing a master’s degree in Art Therapy. Art Therapy taught me how to see and understand the art in a different way, not judging the book by its cover to see the process as an important part of the picture.
Reflection is one of the fundamental qualities inherent to the human being and a fundamental part in the creative process. As an artist, my thoughts become the main source of inspiration for my paintings and the guiding thread of my works. The result is sensory paintings that talk about energies and movement in space: full or empty. Freedom and evasion are the cornerstones of my creative technique, in which the accent falls on the process, rather than the final result.
My creations speak, not only to me, but to people who observe the work and create a story within it. In this way, public, is not a mere spectator but a fundamental part of the work itself.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070