- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
This is a very spontaneous painting , created with many layers of subtle soft pastel colours intermixed together with a soft brush finish.
This work is also painted on all the four side edges and does not need framing and it is ready to hang.
24 x 24 Inches.
Signed on the back and coated with protective varnish.
Stefan Fierros is a full time artist currently living in the U.K. He grew up in Madrid,Spain and he has been painting most of his life. He has lived around the world in Spain, Mexico, Paris and the U.K. This has created a very mixed cultural background which has influenced his work. Working in Painting & Drawing his work is mainly abstract expressionist but also often includes the subject of landscape and nature in his work. His main interest is in 'the nature of the spiritual' and different 'states of being' he experiences in nature and emotionally which inspires most of his work. He studied art at the Institute of Fine Art & Design in Southampton, England. His work can be found in private collections in the UK and abroad.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070