- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
Oil Painting on Pure Cotton Canvas
Certificate of authenticity is included.
One-Off / Ready to Send
No Frame Required
To protect it against dust and UV rays I sprayed it with a professional glossy varnish.
A black and blue hues night and a glittering lake under the moon amongst the mountains. Distant harbour lights at dusk with reflecting lights on the bay. Painting using oils on a canvas with textured rocks in the sea and waves and smooth rush work elsewhere.
I am a self taught painter. Encouraged by a popular following and patronage for my artwork, I decided to paint full time. UK based independent emerging artist living in Wolverhampton. Creating a variety of affordable artwork from abstract art to figurative art, floral art to landscape, seascape, cityscape, animals and wildlife, and still life paintings mainly on canvas using an array of mixed media direct from home studio.
My work is visceral and spontaneous. When I paint, I rely entirely on my instincts. Using my hands to work the paint washes around the surface, I continually move the artwork back and forth to keep the colours flowing. Eventually I reach a point where I allow the paint to take the control so that I can revel in the prospect of the paint surprising me yet again. Through my work, I am constantly exploring the relationship between colour, light and form.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070