- Product info
- About the artwork
- About the artist
- Delivery & Returns
An illustration piece working in vectors to create a mask in a classic 70's colour scheme.
Presented as a limited edition print numbering 50 and printed onto titanium lustre photo paper which creates a slight metallic finish and complements this style of work.
The piece is printed with a 6mm white border and is delivered unmounted and is not framed.
Conceptual visions using a variety of mediums from digital art to photography and abstract painting. Exploring colour and texture to create from.
My work is more from the subconscious no real plan as such but grows from a seed, a single point which looks to create form from chaos.
My photography is an exploration of shape and light I look for reflection, contrast and work mostly in black & white.
Abstract painting is my expression a dance on canvas.
Digital is what I am known for drawing from anime and concept art in my early days, space and cityscapes to textured abstracts which I create today.
I have no one style no one medium but a continuing evolution of art through experimentation.
- All products are sent to you directly from the Artist 'Sellers'. It is their responsibility to ensure the artwork is delivered in good condition and as stated in the description.
- Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 gives credit card users protection in the event they suffer from a breach of contract or misrepresentation when buying goods. Section 75 offers protection for items or services valued from £100 to £30,000, of which at least part of the purchase (such as a deposit) was made with a credit card.
- All 'Sellers' are expected to deliver goods within 10 days within the UK for 'available work'. Please allow upto 15 days for International deliveries. If it is for a 'commissioned' piece of art, then the time frame for delivery will be agreed between the 'seller' and the 'buyer'.
- It is as the discretion of the 'seller' if they wish to send goods 'Tracked', or for Saturday delivery, or Internationally.
- If there is any issue in delivering the goods within the 10 day time frame, for normal available goods, you will be notified of the updated delivery date. The same applies for 'commissioned' artwork.
- For information regarding your delivery please contact the 'seller' directly or alternatively, contact us for assistance on +44 (0)207 101 5070